Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Interview?  Me?  Really?  

Sometimes what was perceived as a one-time project takes on its own momentum and becomes something more than what I had anticipated.  Such is the case with the book I published for the Sheboygan Visual Artists and the Mead Library Poetry Circle:  MAKING IT SPEAK: POETS & ARTISTS IN CAHOOTS!  


I was asked to participate in an interview by The Library as Incubator Project. There was definite interest in the art/poetry book but also in my relationship with libraries.  It was quite an enlightening interview... and made me think about something that had never crossed my mind before:  I think there would be a great deal of mutual benefit if libraries housed some sort of creativity center.  The possibilities of that sort of environment would be quite inspiring for a person like me.  This is the link to the article.  I welcome any comments and feedback.  -Erico 

http://www.libraryasincubatorproject.org/?p=16271


No comments:

Post a Comment